Chart your cervical mucus patterns, basal body temperatures, cervix changes, and your menstrual cycle symptoms with the downloadable and printable Cycle Tracking Chart. Please note: the temperature range is in Celsius.
Cycle tracking is an important practice for so many reasons. When you track various signs and symptoms across your menstrual cycle you are gathering valuable information that helps you to determine:
- whether ovulation is occurring each cycle,
- when to expect your next period (so there are no surprises!),
- if your periods are within normal and healthy parameters,
- if hormone imbalances are present, and
- provides you with a general health assessment.
Cycle tracking is also a fantastic way to get to know and love your body!
Within this cycle chart you are able to chart your fertile signs, such as basal body temperature (celsius / °C), cervical mucus and cervix position for ovulation and fertility tracking. There is also a section to track your menstrual cycle symptoms for cycle health.
This chart can be used for fertility awareness cycle charting if the user is experienced in charting their cycle and fertile signs correctly using Symptothermal Method principles. Please read the disclaimer below before using this chart for fertility awareness charting purposes.
- 1x printable PDF download file.
- 1x A4 sized cycle chart with celsius temperature range – pre-filled cycle days (1-40)
- 1x A4 sized cycle chart with celsius temperature range – blank cycle days (this is for those with 40+ day menstrual cycles and need additional charts to continue their cycle tracking)
- Sections to chart basal body temperature, cervical mucus, cervix position changes, and menstrual cycle symptoms
- A mini guide on how to take your basal body temperature, check for cervical mucus changes, and check cervix position changes (if you desire)
- Instruction sheet on how to use the chart
Important Note: This is a digital product. A physical product will not be sent.
There are no refunds provided on digital products.
A PDF file will be available to download once purchase is complete. After downloading the PDF file, you may print this file (charts) as many times as you need for personal use only.
You will need a PDF reader to open this file. You can get Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Disclaimer: Please note that this Cycle Tracking Chart and the information provided in the document is for the purpose of tracking signs and symptoms for menstrual cycle and hormone health and ovulation tracking. Its intended use is not for the purpose of the Fertility Awareness Method for natural birth control. Unless, however, the user has already received Fertility Awareness Method Education or who is self-taught and is confident in their knowledge to use this document as such and is willing to be held solely responsible for both intended and unintended outcomes. The information provided in the document does not replace Fertility Awareness Method education and training from a certified Fertility Awareness Method Educator.